Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm sorry

Hi, I have to apologize and make a correction. I'm sorry because I gave you the wrong price for the crab lump package at Costco. It is actually $13.99. We're having company and one container will be enough for four of us. I'll make crab cakes and serve them with corn muffins and salad. (I use the corn muffin mix from Kinikkinnick - which is probably spelled wrong. I never get it right.) We will be full and it will be a treat.

And I haven't posted anything on my blog for two days. I have a friend visiting. She's the one who did the photography for my cookbook, "Gluten Free For You and Me", and we've been busy shopping for food and cooking.

I will write recipes and put up pictures soon.

Remember, food tastes good and it's hard to ruin it. So experiment and keep trying till you find what you like. As long as it's gluten free, it's fair game.

No comments:

Post a Comment